So, here I am, starting a blog. I've been inspired by
Ratshag, a horde warrior who has a was with words -- for an orc, at least.
Anyway. Once I got to level 60, it all got a bit much for me. People wanted me to be off killing the Scourge, or fighting insects in the desert, or who-knows what else. It was all a little overwhelming, so I went back to my adopted home of Darnassus (they have the best herbs on Teldrassil!) and opted for the quiet life instead.
Then a few weeks ago, one of my elf buddies, a rogue by the name of
Scrappy told me about the opening of the Dark Portal (I'd heard rumors!) and the situation in Outland, and I decided I'd better go take a look. He was even good enougth to lend me a few gold pieces to buy a nice new epic Mechanostrider, so I could arrive in style.
So here I am, in the Outland, a level 68 frost mage, out adventuring again. Walking through the portal was terrifying, but I've found since I took up my staff and wand again I'm growing more powerful than I ever thought possible!
Labels: blume, introduction
0 Responses to “Blume's Introduction”
Leave a Reply